After Mike finished working yesterday he was informed what shirt to change into because we were going to go and have a photo shoot. Yes, my idea of fun is dressing up my family and taking lots of pictures. Avery wasn't so thrilled with the idea of sitting still when there was so much grass to run around in. The pictures we do have of her only exist because we had to bribe her with fruit snacks!
4 comments:
You are so not a nerd. The pictures came out great. Your family is so cute.
Keep those pictures coming. I love your family photo shoots. It is great to see the whole family sometimes. Wish we were closer to see you for real.
I think that's a great idea! If only our grass was green and beautiful, not brown and dead. Oh well, maybe in a few more months. Cute pics!
I think that sounds like great fun. I love taking pictures of my family. And who can blame you, you have such a cute family.
Post a Comment